Yes. Prior to starting the restoration process, our skilled team will identify the cause of your water damage and eliminate it. The first step in any water loss is to identify the cause so that the proper mitigation protocols are followed. We will not start restorative work on your property prior to eliminating the cause of your damage.
- Car hits Dunkin’ Donuts entrance during normal business hours
- EJH Construction Improves Flood and Water-loss Reconstruction with Innovative Technology
- What Happens When Property Damage Exceeds Insurance Coverage?
- Water Damage Restoration Tips
- What Situations Require a General Contractor for Home Repair and Maintenance?