- Seeking mitigation tech to support residential, commercial, and hospitality restoration.
- Ability to treat and extract water using proper IICRC water technician procedures.
- Ability to conduct humidity readings, water meters, and create flood cuts.
- Utilize restoration tools such as flat bars, claw hammer, tape measures, saws, etc.
- Utilize water equipment such as dehumidifiers, air movers, and heat.
- Respond to various emergency services such as water loss, fire damage, board ups, mold/demo, deodorization, property damage, etc.
- Respond to after-hour (weekend & nights) restoration emergency service as part of on-call rotation.
- Health and dental benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Company Phone
- 401K savings plan
- Per Diem Bonuses for out-of-state projects
- Paid Training for certifications such as OSHA, water tech, etc.
- 1+ years of restoration, mitigation, or construction experience
- Current valid drivers’ license and the ability to operate Motor Vehicles
- Valid IICRC Certification
- Ability to obtain a medical DOT card
- Ability to sketch and draw room layouts
- Ability to work well with others and show initiative
- Willing to travel for out-of-state projects, 10%+