Website EJH Construction
A Rock Solid Reputation Built on Trust
*The overarching role of every EJH team member is to uphold the company’s mission of earning and maintaining the TRUST of clients, colleagues, subcontractors, and vendor partners.
- Warehouse laborer to support warehouse, construction, and mitigation/restoration
- Complete warehouse task such as loading/unloading trailers, staging & organizing equipment
- Perform light vehicle maintenance such as changing tires or hub bearings
- Perform light tool and equipment maintenance/repair
- Complete emergency services such as water extraction, board ups, roof tarps, etc.
- Respond to emergency services such as water loss, fire damage, board ups, property damage, etc.
- Respond to after-hour (weekend & nights) restoration emergency service as part of on-call rotation
- Core hours are Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Health and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Company phone
- 401K savings plan
- Paid training for certifications such as OSHA, IICRC, etc.
- 1+ years of restoration, mitigation, warehouse, inventory, or construction experience
- Current and valid drivers’ license
- Valid IICRC Certification
- Ability to sketch room layouts
- Works well with others, show initiative, be professional and prompt
- Willing to travel for out-of-state projects, 10%+