- Seeking project manager to support commercial, residential, and/or mitigation construction.
- Create bids and estimates using software such as MS Xcel, MS Word, and Xactimate
- Utilize construction management software such as Sage 100 and Bluebeam
- Follow budgets, obtain permits, schedule resources, and manage multiple construction jobs
- Conduct site surveys and interact with clients via phone and face-to-face
- Ability to lead an internal construction team and sub-contractors
- Respond to emergency services such as water loss, fire damage, property damage, etc.
- Willing to travel to conduct client meetings and site surveys
- Health and dental benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Company Phone
- 401K savings plan
- Paid Travel expenses
- Per Diem Bonuses for out-of-state projects
- Paid Training for certifications such as OSHA, PMP, Builders License, etc.
- Travel to destinations such as New York, Florida, California
- Profit sharing
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of commercial, residential, mitigation, or related construction experience
- 1+ years of project manager experience
- Current valid drivers’ license and the ability to operate Motor vehicles
- Ability to obtain a medical DOT card
- Ability to estimate using Xactimate or related Construction Management tools
- High level of customer service, energy, and construction knowledge
- 3+ years of commercial, residential, or related construction experience
- Willing to travel for out-of-state projects, 10%+
- Construction certification or degree such as construction management or IICRC.