We are very proud to inform you that, under the terms of Governor Whitmer’s Emergency Order 2020-21, EJH Construction is an essential business. With that designation comes great responsibility. Our team stands prepared and ready to provide necessary support to our communities here in Michigan and across our great country. We are engaged and on call. We can be reached 24/7 at 1 (800) 854-4534. We understand how challenging these days have been for all of us; we will rise to this occasion and do our part to alleviate any strain. Should you feel more comfortable, please feel free to contact our Owner and CEO directly, John Hale can be reached anytime at 1 (313) 304-0772.
- Support First Responders — Police & Fire
- We take great pride in providing support services to our first responders . . . both police and fire . . . they have and continue to rely on us following break-ins, fires, accidents, floods and other emergencies. That support is more critical than ever before in our history and we must honor this social responsibility. We must continue to provide this support so that our first responders are able to focus on the important work they do. We are uniquely positioned to support our first responders and this is a duty we work diligently to fulfill.
- Emergency Mitigation & Restoration
- We are your first call to immediately stop any damage from fires, accidents, floods, fallen trees, mold, wind and storms. We will secure your home or business. We will stop the damage as quickly as possible. We will secure and stabilize structures that have been compromised due to accidents or natural disasters. These services are absolutely essential to maintaining the safety of our communities. We have a highly qualified team of skilled professionals who have been designated essential employees. Even in this public health crisis, we will rise up and perform these services to the best of our ability to protect your home and business.
- Cleaning, Sanitizing & Disinfecting
- Our company is uniquely positioned to help preserve the public health. The responsibility that comes with this ability is one we take very seriously. EJH is currently providing biohazard cleanup services and sanitizing contaminated buildings.
- Commercial Construction
- Our commercial construction division remains fully engaged. Below is a sampling of the many industries served by EJH; all of these industries are vital to the national supply chain and qualify as essential businesses:
- Retail centers and districts
- Grocery stores
- Drug stores
- Hospitals and other medical facilities
- Police & Fire Departments
- Government facilities
- Logistic providers
- Public transportation
- Hardware suppliers
- Financial services
Without the services provided by EJH and our team, these essential businesses cannot provide the necessary and vital services required by the American public at this time. Without these services, first responders will not be able to perform effectively and efficiently. It is incumbent upon each of us to work together to faithfully carry out these essential services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance to you, your family, your business or your community. We are here to support you and we will faithfully provide you with the best service to ensure that your home and business are secure.
We are fully engaged. We are here. We will provide the same critical services that we have faithfully provided for over 50 years.
The EJH Team